Having a comfortable, quality and stylish task chair at the office is essential. Quality and comfortable office chair can affect your overall health, efficiency and productivity, but with so many options today, picking the right task chair for your office is extremely difficult. In order to help you, we did a thorough research and prepared for this guide with helpful tips that can assist you when looking for an office chair according to your requirements.
Things To Look For When Buying New Office Chair
- Recline – Ability – The glide mechanism on leap chairs give you the ability to recline while still comfortably working. These types of chairs with recline mechanism enable you to reach your keyboard and mouse pad without straining your shoulders, arms or eyes.
- Chair Height – When it comes to the height of your chair, your feet must be flat on the floor and the forearms should be parallel to the work surface. If the chair is too high, you will feel pressure on your legs, and if it’s too low, you will feel pressure on the sitting bones.
- Seat Depth – The most important thing about the seat, is to be adjustable, so you can slide the seat backward and forward. If it is too long, you won’t be able to rest your back.
- Armrests – Armrests are a great support while working and resting. When looking for a new office chair and ottoman seat make sure the armrests are adjustable in order to provide proper rest.
- Lumbar Support – Proper lumbar support is a life saviour for office workers. The ability to sit and move correctly will increase the blood flow to your brain and increase your productivity. It will additionally keep you focused, refreshed and energized, which is crucial for your working productivity and efficiency.
- Seat Material – The seat material is another important factor you need to consider. The material needs to be comfortable and soft to touch. Don’t get scammed by the look. Firstly, try the chair and then decide which one to buy.
- Mobility – Your office chair should allow you free movement in your office, so if you have a large work desk, then a chair with wheels is a must.
- Price – The last thing to consider is the price. Set a price and according to it, choose your office chair.