What Is Vinyl Cladding?
Vinyl cladding is a type of cladding made of PVC in a combination with several other substances. It is usually used to the exterior of the home and comes in boards installed horizontally to the structural framing of the home.
Vinyl cladding is becoming more and more popular as it is extremely appealing and requires low maintenance. What’s more, it can have insulating material glued to its back in order to give greater thermal performance of your home.
Nowadays, a variety of designs of quality vinyl cladding is on the market for you to choose from, so when it comes to buying vinyl cladding, make sure you do it from a reliable company as this is the only way to get the best deal for your money.
Benefits Of Using Vinyl Cladding
- One of the biggest benefits of using this type of cladding is that it requires no maintenance at all. This means that it doesn’t require repairs, repainting nor touch ups.
- The colour of vinyl cladding won’t fade away as the colour goes all the way through the material.
- You can choose between a range of colours.
- With vinyl cladding you don’t have to worry about rust, warp, corrosion or crack.
- It is extremely durable, so even the harshest weather conditions won’t affect its condition. Meaning that it is a worthy investment that will last for many years to come.
- It is also is environment friendly floor-to-wall solution as it is recyclable and needs a small amount of sources to manufacture and maintain when compared to other types of materials.
- Since it is available in a wide range of designs, this type of cladding allows you to use it with all types of home styles be it contemporary, rustic or traditional.
- By applying additional insulation behind the cladding, you will not only improve the thermal performance of your home, but you will also reduce both of your heating and cooling bills.
- It is mildew and mould resistant, but the most important thing is that it won’t dent if it is hit by something.
- It is one of the most affordable options out there, so you could easily clad your entire home and still save money. Meaning, it is the best type of material when it comes to cladding the exterior of your home.
- You can use it only for the exterior of your home, or you could combine it with other types of materials in order to create unique look.